Sunday, November 30, 2008

Todd Family Attacked by the Cold Virus!

Well, the cold virus has officially attacked the Todd household.  Chad started coming down with it late on Thanksgiving and I started to feel its effects yesterday afternoon.  Luckily, Peyton hasn't shown any sides of having a cold yet and hopefully it stays that way!  Chad seems to be mostly on the road to recovery and I haven't caught it near as bad so am hoping that I can sneak under the radar and never really get down too sick.  I guess only time will tell!

On a much happier note, here is an updated picture of Peyton.  She seems to be growing like a weed, at least from what we can tell.  We will track her growth over time by taking updated pictures now and then with Pooh.


Peyton has also enjoyed her many visitors over the last couple of days!  Grammy & Grandpa Arthur visited on Thanksgiving and Friday.  Grandma & Grandpa Todd  and Grammy, Great-Grandma Mintun, Great Aunt Mary & Debbie Sieger all stopped by on Saturday for a visit.  I think Peyton was a little surprised when she actually had to nap in her pack-n-play today with fewer arms to snooze in!  Thanks to everyone for the visits, we have truly enjoyed visiting with everyone and are glad that so many have gotten to meet Miss Peyton (we are quite proud of our little girl :) ).

2 comments:

Grammy said...

What a clever idea to track Peyton's growth by taking pictures with Pooh! Much more exciting that marking her height on a door jam! We have enjoyed our visits with Peyton (and her parents) and have Peyton withdrawals when we are not there. I am looking forward to my 3-day visit this week to help Amanda transition to life without Daddy at home when Chad goes back to work on Monday. Hopefully I can be of some help - that is if I can tear myself away from staring at Peyton! I may wear a mask the entire time so I don't end up with a cold too! I may be the only one who can give Peyton kisses since I am germ free right now. Grandpa is going to be jealous that he doesn't get to come this time around - he'll be visiting again soon I'm sure. Peyton is such a lucky little girl to have so many relatives who care about her. There's plenty "Peyton Love" to go around!

Anonymous said...

Dear Peyton,
Grandpa and I really enjoyed our visit on Saturday but girl we need to talk. I realize we are not the most exciting people to be with but I would just once love to see your eyes. Hopefully over chirstmas you will be awake so we can really talk to you and get to know you. In a way I guess that's a sign of being very content. We really enjoyed our visit and can't wait to see you again Hopefully everyone gets to feeling better. Grammie will be there to take care of you and Mom will get a little time to rest up and sorry Dad it's back to make a living. Be ready Amanda he will call several times to make sure you know what your doing.