You are the most beautiful pregnant girl I have ever seen - all baby! Your happiness shows through - you are glowing. Chad is a pretty "glowing" Daddy too - where are his belly pics? ha ha
My surprise "Grammy" shower tonight was so much fun - my co-workers really surprised me - guess I should have picked up on the fact they all had on pink today - duh - the picture gift card will come in handy to have plenty of pictures of little BGT after she arrives. They said there is one at Oak Park Mall. I'll be filling up my two brag books quickly. The countdown is on! Love, Grammy
1 comment:
Amanda,
You are the most beautiful pregnant girl I have ever seen - all baby! Your happiness shows through - you are glowing. Chad is a pretty "glowing" Daddy too - where are his belly pics? ha ha
My surprise "Grammy" shower tonight was so much fun - my co-workers really surprised me - guess I should have picked up on the fact they all had on pink today - duh - the picture gift card will come in handy to have plenty of pictures of little BGT after she arrives. They said there is one at Oak Park Mall. I'll be filling up my two brag books quickly. The countdown is on! Love, Grammy
Post a Comment