Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Our Induce Date is Set!
The Dr.'s Office called me back faster than I expected! We now officially have our induce date scheduled!! We will be checking-in (assuming BGT doesn't decide to join us sooner) on the 19th to be induced first thing on Thursday, November 20th. Everything is moving along smoothly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This new plan is confusing to me. I wrote a long, heart-felt comment, and now it is gone. I'll try to recreate it best I can.
We are so excited about the induce date - November 20 will be an easy birthdate to remember - like we would have trouble remembering the birthdate of our first grandchild! We have anticipated this event for so long, it is almost unbelievable to think it will be happening in the next two weeks. It will be hard to watch "our" little girl go through labor so she can bring "her" little girl into the world, but with Chad's coaching and support, and the cheerleading from the grandparent section, I am confident she can do it with grace. We will pray for an easy delivery, God's guidance for the doctor and nurses, and ultimately a healthy baby to join us here in our world. I'm going to be a Grammy - I'm going to be a Grammy!!!!!!!! What a wonderful new chaper in our lives. So many friends have told me it is GREAT!!! Amanda and Chad, you are getting ready to feel love like you never knew was possible - she will be the light of your lives, and ours. Unconditional, unbelievable love. I can't wait to shower our little granddaughter with love and kisses - to hold her in our arms and keep her safe. What a gift!
Post a Comment