Since we have been slacking for a couple of days with new pictures, we will update with a few today! Peyton is doing GREAT and even let Mom sleep for almost 3.5 hours last night at one time!!! Peyton also is learning to move her head from one side to the other during tummy time - her neck strength amazes us. She also continues to be an excellent baby and just seems to enjoy hanging out with us and Apollo.
Last night we had our first attempt at a sponge bath and Peyton actually seemed to enjoy it. I was a little worried she would be too cold but only got fussy for about 30 seconds during the whole bath. She did give us quite a treat about 1/2 way through the bath when she decided to potty on the sponge. At least a sponge is absorbent, right?? After her bath we put some baby lotion on her and she seemed to be very relaxed.
Today we even gave the swing a try and she enjoyed the motion and music.
We hope all enjoy the updated pictures!
3 comments:
Leah still pees during her bath. ;) I wonder when that will stop? Very cute pics!
How beautiful is my baby girl? We just saw her on sunday and I think she has grown since then. She must be getting all she needs plenty of nourishment and lots of love, at this point thats about all she needs. Can't wait to hold her again. Her first holiday and the celebration of her first week as Peyton Todd what a great week. Glad to hear Mom and Dad have settled into parenthood nicely.
Hearing all the Peyton adventures is the highlight of my days. I just smile and smile when I think about her and hear about her progress. She is doing fabulous - so are Mom and Dad. Looks like she is quite content - and I think she is looking more and more like Chad in some of the pics. She looks so cute in the swing - that will be a lifesaver soon. Grandpa and I are anxious to see her again on Thanksgiving Day - I'm having Peyton Withdrawals! This blog thing is super - we get to read all about her and see picture updates. Everyone at work and people I see at Walmart, etc. are calling me "Grammy" now. Couldn't be more proud. Parenthood seems to agree with both of you - isn't Peyton a lucky little girl!
Post a Comment