Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updated Pics

The last couple of days have been pretty uneventful.  Peyton & I went to the salon yesterday so that I could get a much needed haircut.  It was our first outing just the two of us and it went great! :)  Now that I have one outing under my belt it isn't quite so scary!  I must say that so far Peyton is very soothed by car rides - she almost always falls asleep!

Here are a couple of pics from the last two days - she continues to grow right in front of our eyes, it is amazing!!!


1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oops - something went wrong and my comment brought up some crazy blogger error! How could that be!?! Peyton's pictures are adorable - she has those expressions often - you guys are great at capturing her "true" self. Peyton is quite the talk of Clinton now that her picture has graced the pages of the Clinton Daily Democrat newspaper - gotta love a small town. Of course, she is the cutest child ever!!!! Glad your first outing "alone" was successful - you girls will have many, many fun times out on the town - the fun has just begun. Can't wait to hear how the party goes tonight.