As you may have picked-up from my previous posts, Peyton is quite a good little sleeper. I know that this could change at any point but for the last 2+ weeks she has always done such a great job. The first night that we didn't force her awake to eat she slept for 3 1/2 hours and then another 5 hours. Last night she slept for almost 6 hours and then for another 3 hours after a brief meal - CRAZY! I feel VERY lucky that she likes to sleep so much because this means that I get that much more sleep. Hopefully this pattern will continue but who knows!
Last night Peyton also got to attend her first party! My FMDP group from work had its Holiday Party and we stopped by for a little bit - needless to say, we are two very proud parents and were happy to show Peyton off! :) She was an angel during the party and slept through the whole thing!!!
Peyton is also a great eater and still seems to be growing. I put her in a Newborn outfit this morning and thought it looked a little small. While she was sitting on Chad's lap he noticed that she couldn't stretch her legs out all the way - wow - she has already outgrown her newborn clothes. Moving on to 0-3 months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment