Sunday, December 14, 2008

Peyton Has Been Busy!

Since my last post, Peyton has been quite busy!  Thursday night we attended a Christmas Party with several of our friends up here in KC - a big thanks to Daniela & Marco for hosting this year.  We had a great time and Peyton slept through the majority of the party.

Friday was a pretty quiet day but we did get out for a few errands.  Saturday was our busiest day - we celebrated Christmas with Great Grandma Arthur and Grammy & Grandpa Arthur in the morning.  After this Christmas celebration we headed up to Parkville to celebrate Peyton's Great Great Aunt Jean's 80th birthday.  As usual, Peyton was an angel at the party and got to meet several more family members.  And then shortly after we got home Grandma & Grandpa Todd stopped by for a visit, hoping that this time Peyton would open her beautiful brown eyes for them...but she was still very stubborn during their visit - we promise Grandma & Grandpa Todd - she DOES have eyes!!!

Check-out a couple of updated pictures from the last couple of days!


3 comments:

Grammy said...

This blog stuff is super - great way to keep up on Peyton's activities and new pictures. I have no idea how it really works, but I know enough so I can pull it up and make comments - guess that is all I really need to know - why clutter my brain with unnecessary details! ha ha Kind of like how a fax works - I haven't figured that out either, but I know which buttons to push to send one. I think the first picture of Peyton, she looks exactly like Amanda did at 1 month old. She looks like Chad (I think) in the picture of her in the Christma outfit. She is growing and changing right before our eyes. Anxious to see her again.

Anonymous said...

Yes this comment is from the grandma that she has never met. Thanks Peyton I'm beginning to get a complex. She really is changing daily and I love the new photo's the santa outfit is the cutest outfit yet. I will just keep talking to her than maybe someday she will open her eyes and think that is the crazy lady who is always talking to me trying to get me to wake up. I think we better enjoy this someday we will be praying she would just take a little nap. We love her asleep or awake.

HTF said...

Love the Santa outfit!