1. This week started with another short notice work trip, this time to Seattle. One of these days, I hope to go back to several of these places to actually be able to see the wonderful sites!! I will say, however, that Seattle was beautiful! I was able to see Mt. Rainer as well as enjoy dinner one evening on Lake Washington which was gorgeous at sunset.
2. While I was gone, Daddy held down the fort with the kids and even got a big project done! I was excited to come home and find that Chad had painted the woodwork for another room in the house - it looks great!!!
3. On Friday evening, we went down to see Grammy & Grandpa for the weekend. We had a great visit! On Saturday, we played 9-holes of golf and the kids had a great time. I think their favorite part is riding in / driving the cart and hitting golf balls into the pond but both hit several shots on quite a few holes. Peyton especially made great contact on a few of her shots and she was super excited! Garrison continues to be a lefty for sure! The afternoon was a relaxing one which was great! We played games, went through some of my old things, watched a little TV and just spent time together. On Sunday, Grandpa & Daddy played in a golf tournament while Grammy, the kids & I tried to stay cool inside with games and other fun. Two extra pictures below - Peyton & Garrison reading before bedtime - it truly warms my heart to hear Peyton reading to her brother and Grammy made Peyton an afghan per her request and she loved it - check-out her pose!


1 comment:
It was so cool watching and listening to Peyton read to Garrison for their bedtime story. He was so attentive, and she did a great job! We had a GREAT weekend - as always when the Todds are here! Peyton loved her "blanket", aka afghan, I made her which warmed my heart. God is good - we are blessed! Family memories are the best.
Post a Comment