Last weekend we headed down to the Lake of the Ozarks to visit Grandma & Grandpa Todd. After a quick stop to drop off Apollo at Grammy & Grandpas and to feed Peyton we arrived down at the lake late on Friday night. Peyton slept great and woke-up refreshed and ready to go on Saturday. We spent most of the day relaxing around the lake house and had a great time! Chad & I had the chance to go out on the jet ski for a while. I've gotten MUCH better on a jet ski since my first experience (where I tipped us over about every 5 feet) and had a fun time out on the water since I didn't get out on the jet skis at all last year since I was pregnant. Saturday afternoon Chad & I took a trip over to the outlet mall while Peyton had fun showing off her crawling and pulling-up skills to Grandma & Grandpa.
Sunday morning we relaxed a little more before packing up and heading home. Peyton slept the entire way to Clinton to pick-up Apollo and after lunch she was ready for another nap and slept the rest of the way back to Olathe. We are so very lucky that Peyton is such a flexible baby and likes to be on the go! As long as she gets to sleep she doesn't seem to care where it is, which is fantastic! Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.
1 comment:
Apollo had a great Clinton vacation - he's disappointed HIS vacation pictures didn't make the post - ha ha. We loved getting to see Peyton (and her parents of course) on both ends of her trip to the lake. She sure entertained everyone at Applebees when we had lunch on Sunday. Watching her crawl and pull up is so amazing - I think she is excited to get to look Murray straight in the eyes - he is wondering, "When did she become mobile???? Now she can chase me around, and it's not nearly as easy to get away from her pulling my hair!"
Post a Comment