Peyton pretty much has the whole crawling and pulling-up milestones down pat. In fact, in the evenings, she is so busy pulling up she sometimes forgets that she is tired and her little legs give out on her. She is on the go non-stop and so stinkin' cute with everything she does! The last couple of days she has started letting go of the table or whatever she is holding onto and trying to balance. She gets better every day and they told me at daycare tonight that she stood for 5-10 seconds all on her own - go Peyton!
Here are a few new pics -
Daddy & Peyton hanging out last weekend, listening to some iTunes (one of Peyton's favorite activities!)
3 comments:
She has a ton of clothes and the first picture is of her in a diaper! :) I'm excited to see all the tricks when I come up!
I think Apollo will still win the race. She looks like Chad in the picture of him and her - she is fascinated with the itunes thing.
What beautiful baby I just really enjoy seeing all the new faces and accomplishments. I don't now if I ever told you but Chad started walking at 9 1/2 months at had his first stitches 9 to be exact 2 weeks later. The bumps and bruises just go along with new adventures. As far as who she looks like I see a lot of her mom and grammy in her facial features. I just hope she keeps her personality she seems so easy going and always flashes that dimple and cute but mischievous smile. She has been a real joy. We all have been blessed.
Post a Comment