Thursday, July 9, 2009
New Ride
So our last two new vehicles have been just that, new, but they have always been primarily Chad's vehicles. Not this time - this week we traded-in our trusty Escape, which we have had for 7 1/2 years, for a new Escape! :) I know - you are probably thinking you traded an Escape for an Escape but I LOVE my Escape and it is a perfect sized vehicle for us. So tonight we got to pick-up our shiny new Sangria Red Escape! I love it! It has a moon roof, leather seats, Sync (which is something that lets you place calls through the car, choose what music you want to listen to by giving commands, etc.) and many more fun gadgets. Have I mentioned that I'm excited?? FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anxious to see the new wheels - we'll see you coming from afar! Leather will be wonderful with a baby and a dog.
Post a Comment