Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Such a good little shopper!

Peyton was quite a trooper today!  Over the weekend, our washer started leaking water and it has been getting louder and louder when it spins over the last few weeks so we figured it was time to have it looked at.  Unfortunately, the main seal was broken and apparently it has been leaking for quite some time, the water just now started actually coming out of the washer instead of staying in the bottom of it (as evidenced by the mold in the bottom of the washer - gross!!).  It was going to be $450+ to fix the washer which meant it was time to shop for a new one!

Today, Peyton & I headed to Lowe's, Home Depot & Sears to try and find a new washer.  After asking tons of questions and looking at more washers than I care to admit, we are having our new washer delivered tomorrow - YAY!!!  At least it happened when I was still on leave so that I had more time to shop around.  Peyton played with her hands and entertained herself during our Lowe's trip and slept through Home Depot & Sears - she did great with so many stops today!!!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Peyton is her mother's (and her Grammy's) girl - a shopping girl that is! Glad she was good while shopping - made your necessary task more bearable. Getting a new washer is not a very exciting purchase, but a very important one with a newborn. She sure does love her hands - it will be really fun to watch when she finds her feet. I showed them to her, but she didn't seem very interested yet.

Tara Calton said...

When she finds her feet, changing a diaper is much more interesting. ;)