Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Todd #2 is on His/Her Way!!!

That's right - Baby Todd 2 is going to be joining our family around mid-August and we couldn't be more excited!!! We are also excited to finally be able to share the news! Peyton seems excited to have a baby brother/sister on the way, though I am quite sure she has NO idea what is headed our way! When I ask her about the baby in Mommy's tummy she simply responds by pulling up her shirt and announcing - "I baby too!!!" So cute! Peyton is currently predicting that I am having a baby brother but only time will tell. The Dr. did take an early guess and agrees with Peyton as well but he would only commit to 60% so nothing to hang our hat on just yet! :)

At 6.5 weeks -

At 8 weeks -

At 11 weeks -


My belly at 11 weeks - definitely growing faster this time around!!!

Though Peyton's belly may still be bigger at this point ;) -

3 comments:

Grammy said...

That last picture with Peyton's "baby belly" is adorable -looks like she may deliver her baby first!!! ha ha

Heather said...

Congrats!!! I just saw the great news on your blog. How are you feeling the second time around? Has it been hard to be a mom and pregnant? I cannot even imagine! Be safe in the blizzard, we are also stuck inside in Fort Worth from an ice storm.

Noah and Isaiah's Momma said...

That last picture is AWESOME! Too cute! Congrats!