Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome Garrison Arthur

On Friday, July 29th around 7:00 we were sitting in the basement watching a little TV about ready to get Peyton started with her bedtime routine when my water broke - holy cow - Baby Boy was going to come early!!! After I called the Dr. and decided that I really thought it was happening, Daddy took Peyton over to the neighbors (thanks again Jon, Amy, Lizzy & Kate!) to visit until Grammy & Grandpa could make it to our house while we headed to the hospital. A short 4.5 hours later, Garrison arrived!! Although I know I am biased, he was gorgeous from the moment we locked eyes - what an amazing blessing!! Garrison Arthur was born at 11:24 PM on July 29th - 6 lbs. 7 oz., 19.5". Here are just a few (of the 110+ that we took in the first couple of days...)!











1 comment:

Grammy said...

He IS gorgeous, healthy and happy. God is good. To me, he looks exactly like Peyton did without the dimples. Peyton's dimples are so beautiful. At least now when I look at their pictures when I'm in the nursing home, I will be able to tell them apart - Peyton - dimples; Garrison - no dimples - ha ha. Your amazing little family of four - brings tears to my eyes. I am so happy we are a part of watching you grow as a family. We love all four of you - and Apollo too.