On Sunday we headed to Lexington so that Nana & Papa could meet Garrison - we had a great visit! Peyton & Whitney are quite a pair when you get them together - best story from the visit came when Whitney was "helping" Peyton go to the bathroom. Since it had been a while I went back to check on them and found Peyton on the potty doing her business while Whitney decorated her with band aids (seriously - at least 6-7 of them!). I told them Peyton probably had enough band aids on but should have gone a step further as when Daddy checked on them a few minutes later, Whitney had just shifted to putting band aids on herself instead of Peyton - silly girls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like Whitney has a better grip on Garrison than Peyton usually does - "I done" is her favorite quote - after she has already let go of him!!!!
Post a Comment