Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Todd 2 Progress

Baby Todd 2 continues to develop and grow and now is the size of a lemon!! This week he/she will be learnng how to squint and make other faces and even pee (I know, gross!).

So far this pregnancy couldn't be more different than my pregnancy with Peyton. Although I havevn't been real nautious I have been past exhausted practically since I found out I was pregnant and have been fighting a cold for the last month and a half. Hopefully as the weather gets nicer some of my cold symptoms will go away and now that I'm into my second trimester hopefully my energy will start popping back!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Maybe my second grandchild should be treated with a little more respect - a lemon and peeing????? ha ha
Can't wait to welcome the new "boy" as Peyton says.